Grand & Mini Scholarship Raffle
MINI SCHOLARSHIP RAFFLE
In celebration of CNMI Scholarship Month, the Scholarship Office and Committee have mini scholarships available to jumpstart aspiring students who wish to pursue a post-secondary education or obtain a certificate in the trades. Students who are currently enrolled this Fall 2019 are also encouraged to participate as it will defray the cost of education. The scholarship is designed to defray the cost of education/training for Winter/Spring 2020 and Fall 2020 terms.
The following criteria have been developed to determine eligibility for the Mini Scholarship Raffle in celebration of CNMI Scholarship Month 2019.
- Must be a United States citizen
- Must be a registered voter
- Must be a resident of the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands three years 2016, 2017, & 2018 (if enrolled in Winter/Spring 2020) or 2017, 2018, & 2019 (if enrolled in Fall 2020) prior to enrollment
- Must be present at one of the following:
- Scholarship Community Outreach on on "How to Cut College Expenses"
- High School Outreach
- Must be present at the Scholarship Fair on Saturday, Nov 30, 2019, from 1-3pm and visit all participating exhibitors (providers and partner booths) and complete their Fair Passport.
NOTE Off-Island (college students aboard, Rota & Tinian high students) must complete the survey by Nov. 25th, 2019 to be entered into the Grand Scholarship Raffle Drawing.
Grand Scholarship Raffle is entries are only through:
- Completion of the Passport at CNMI Scholarship Fair, the Survey for off-island students, Tinian and Rota participation at the high school outreach and community outreach.
High School Students Participants
- Must be a Junior or Senior in high school who will be enrolled in a dual/early enrollment program or undergraduate program in Winter/Spring or Fall 2020 term.
- Will be enrolled in an accredited institution of higher education or trade school in Winter/Spring or Fall 2020 term.
- Must submit a copy of their class schedule *
- Must have a valid proof of citizenship *
- Must have proof of CNMI residency for 2016, 2017 & 2018*
College Students Participants
- Must be enrolled full-time in an U.S. accredited institution pursuing an undergraduate degree, vocational trade certificate, or graduate or post graduate program in Winter/Spring or Fall 2020 term.
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of 12 credits (undergraduate) or in a minimum of 3 credits (graduate/post graduate).
- Scholarship is not transferable.
- Scholarship is to be used in Winter/Spring or Fall 2020 terms.
- Scholarships must be claimed no later than August 31, 2020.
Mini Scholarships are funded by the CNMI Scholarship Office available through the collection of defaulted student loans.
Coryn Achas at email@example.com or call (670) 664-4750
* Except CNMI Scholarship Office recipients of Fall 2019