CNMI Job Opportunities
Welcome to our CNMI Job Opportunities page!
As a key stakeholder of higher education and workforce development, we are committed to building the CNMI's economic stability and growth. Diligently, we are working to align all efforts in locating, educating, training, and participating in all other initiatives concerning the CNMI workforce needs; especially that of the CNMI's economic sectors. We assist U.S. Citizens and other lawfully permanent residents to prepare for occupations in the CNMI's workforce.
In addition to this commitment, we are providing recipients with information on job opportunities available through collaboration with federal agencies, the public sector, and the private sector in our local workforce.
Please view the links below. Like and follow us on Facebook for our weekly highlighted Job Vacancy Announcements.
- CNMI Public School System (PSS)
- Commonwealth Development Authority (CDA)
- Commonwealth Health Care Corporation (CHCC)
- Commonwealth Ports Authority (CPA)
- Commonwealth Utilities Corporation (CUC)
- CNMI Legislative Branch
- Judiciary Northern Mariana Islands (Supreme & Superior Court)
- Department of Finance (DOF)
- Department of Labor (DOL)
- Department of Public Lands (DPL)
- Marianas Visitors Authority (MVA)
- Northern Marianas College (NMC)
- Northern Marianas Housing Corporation (NMHC)
- Office of Personnel Management (OPM)
- Department of Fire and Emergency Medical Services (DFEMS)
- JVA Listing through the CNMI Department of Labor
- Imperial Pacific International (CNMI) LLC/ Best Sunshine
- Fiesta Resort & Spa Saipan
- Hyatt Regency Saipan
- IT&E CNMI
- L & T Group of Companies LTD. (Tan Holdings Corp.)
- Pacific Islands Club Saipan
- Tan Holdings Corporation
U.S. Federal Agencies
On island Education and/or Training Partners